Enter the 2021 Lights, Camera, Save Contest!
Lights, Camera, Save! Contest
Planters Bank is participating in the ABA Foundation's "Lights, Camera, Save! Video Contest. Students, ages 13-18, can enter for a chance to win scholarships!
What is Lights, Camera, Save!, anyway?
ABA Foundation and Planters Bank want teens to educate themselves and their peers about the value of good money habits, so we created an annual contest that runs through Planters Bank.
Students between 13 and 18 years of age, as of the start of the contest entry period, can send a 30-second self-made video email@example.com.
Planters will select three videos to receive $500 (first place), $250 (second place) and $100 (third place). The first place video will be submitted to the ABA for a chance to win a $5000 scholarship.
Ideas for Video Topics
- Automatic Savings
- Credit Score
- Direct Deposit
- Emergency Fund
- Paying for College
- Protecting Your Identity
Think you can create the next winning video?
- Check out the contest rules
- View previous winning contest videos.
- The contest runs during February 2021, so be sure to make the March 1 deadline.
- Email your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please review contest tips and submit entry form with video